When booking a hotel to travel, in addition to expectations for room quality, service and price, it is impossible to forget swimming pool at there, especially those who love water activities. These infinity pools are located in a luxury resort, possessing beautiful views, creating an extremely peaceful scene, and interesting attractions for families. Let’s take a look at 10 best luxury hotels with infinity pools in the world with Hottravel to make your trip more enjoyable!
- 1 1. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- 2 2. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Singita Serengeti, Tanzania
- 3 3. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Villa Honegg, Switzerland
- 4 4. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – The Edge, Bali
- 5 5. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – TWA Hotel, USA
- 6 6. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Hanging Gardens of Bali, Bali
- 7 7. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Fairmont Maldives, Maldives
- 8 8. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Villa Amanzi, Thailand
- 9 9. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali
- 10 10. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – The Joule, USA
1. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Marina Bay Sands is a commercial, resort, and casino complex located on the Marina Bay waterfront in Singapore. Marina Bay Sands is made up of three 55-story buildings with a total of 2,590 rooms.
The infinity pool at Sands Skypark offers you stunning views of the impressive skyline, not to mention that the pool also has a bed right on the water so you can freely choose to sunbathe or soak. And this is exactly the perfect place to sip a cocktail and watch the beautiful sunset.
2. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Singita Serengeti, Tanzania
The remarkable Singita portfolio currently includes 12 properties, including the Singita Serengeti House. This business offers top-notch lodging in immaculate settings while protecting and preserving the natural surroundings. All meals, a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, private staff, skillfully guided game drives, road transfers from the home to the Sasakwa airstrip, phone calls, a valet service, and laundry service are all included in the full-board rate for the lodging. The home is accessible all year round.
Safari vacations often require you to get up early to see the animals. However, at this luxury villa in the Grumeti reserve, you can see wildlife including zebras and elephants right from the outdoor swimming pool.
There are four bedrooms in all, two suites in the main house and two in cottages in the grounds. They are wonderfully furnished, and the relaxing palette of beige, blonde, and grey reflects the colors of the growing grasslands. The en-suite bathroom has a flush toilet, twin washbasins, a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub.
3. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Villa Honegg, Switzerland
An early 1900s hotel, perched high on Mount Bürgenstock, provides opulent suites with balconies and a heated infinity pool overlooking Lake Lucerne. A private theater and a spa are available as amenities.
The air-conditioned rooms of Hotel Villa Honegg were entirely renovated in 2011 and include beige and leather recliners creating a cozy atmosphere.
This hotel’s infinity pool looks out over snow-capped mountains, lush valleys, and Lake Lucerne, making it an excellent location for travelers to Switzerland. Regardless of the time of year, the swimming pool here is constantly kept at the optimal temperature of 34 degrees Celsius so you may relax while taking a dip, admiring nature, and breathing in fresh air.
4. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – The Edge, Bali
It has a swimming pool for those who love thrills. The pool at The Edge juts out over the edge of a 152.4m high cliff and has a glass bottom, allowing you to see below the mountain while swimming.
5. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – TWA Hotel, USA
Those looking for an airport getaway can spend a night at this New York hotel, which features an infinity pool that overlooks an active runway. The hotel even arranges underwater seating so you can sit in winter with modern and modern heating equipment.
6. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Hanging Gardens of Bali, Bali
You will be completely immersed in the breathtaking jungle scenery at this beautiful resort. It’s perfect for relaxing, soaking and listening to the sounds of the mountains. There are 2 infinity pools at the hotel in the Hanging Gardens of Bali, both offering great views and chill even if you’re visiting alone.
7. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Fairmont Maldives, Maldives
This is the perfect suggestion for those who have a trip to the Maldives. The Fairmont features 200m-long infinity pools, meaning visitors never have to struggle to find a sun lounger in a prime location. This swimming pool is located right above the white sand beaches, overlooking the beach with crystal clear waters typical of the Maldives.
8. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Villa Amanzi, Thailand
This luxury villa in Phuket has 6 bedrooms, owns a prime location on a high cliff top and includes a hot tub. The most prominent feature in this villa is the 15m long “floating” swimming pool, stretching on the cliffs, overlooking the ocean.
9. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali
This 5-star resort in Bali has luxurious villas with stunning views, butler service and luxurious interiors, but guests are always attracted by the wonderful infinity pool that looks like it stretches to the ocean. to the horizon. This is an ideal place for those who want to exercise because visitors can participate in stand-up yoga in the morning to enjoy maximum refreshment at this place.
10. Luxury Hotels With Infinity Pool – The Joule, USA
The swimming pool of this hotel in the heart of Dallas appears conventional, but it has a very long dome that allows customers to swim out to the hotel’s edge and observe the activity below.
I hope this post will be helpful for your next travels. Enjoy your day!